America Again! Asserts the following, with respect to the present debacle in Arizona. An average 7th-grade homeschooler will corroborate the civics from the U.S. Constitution.
In Article III, Section 2, We the People stipulate that only the U.S. Supreme Court can originate a case involving a sovereign State. No inferior federal court has jurisdiction over states. No administration has standing to initiate lawsuits against a state.
This is dirt simple civics. Yet, presently we find all three branches of federal government in high rebellion against the U.S. Constitution in this matter, viz:
- The Obama administration's action is lawless. The executive branch lacks standing to bring legal action against a sovereign state.
- The federal 9th circuit court's action is lawless. No inferior federal court can hear a case against a sovereign state, for it has nojurisdiction.
- The U.S. Supreme Court's negligent inaction in this matter is lawless. It must issue a writ of mandamus to the 9th Circuit instructing it to hand the case up and desist its lawlessness.
- The 81 ‘conservative' GOP members of Congress are lawless. In signing an amicus brief to that illicit court, they demonstrated their incompetence for office.
- Governor Brewer and the State of Arizona are negligent, in not pleading to the U.S. Supreme Court — the only court with original jurisdiction in this matter — to issue a mandamus.